Immediately after the end of current academic year, CGS Summer Camp’s successful summer programmes commence for students in the Kindergarten, Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools!
The CGS summer programmes are designed by CGS teachers in collaboration with specialists (external consultants with years of experience in their fields) so that children have the opportunity to have fun, to exercise and to be entertained, whilst enhancing their knowledge, imaginations and social skills.
CGS Summer Camps offer students the opportunity to actively participate in an array of activities, excursions, visits and workshops, to exercise properly, to become culturally and artistically aware and, above all, to gain new experiences, friendships and memories that will accompany them forever.
Among the many activities the CGS Summer Camp includes:
- Adventure Park: Leisure and extreme recreational activities very close to Athens, in the lush greenery of Malakasa, in direct contact with nature.
- STEM Workshops: Exploring science, technology, engineering and mathematics through the STEM Academy. Actions, competitions, experiments, constructions, games and creations.
- Windsurfing and games in the sea: children discover the secrets of Windsurfing, swim in the sea and play Beach Volleyball and Beach Football, a few kilometres away from Athens.
- Pathfinders: Becoming better acquainted with our mountains by hiking & picnicking on Parnitha and Kesariani.
- Sports: Basketball, Volleyball, Football, Swimming and games in the swimming pool.
For more information & registration form: firstname.lastname@example.org