A parent’s survival guide
- Every teacher (Primary School and Secondary school) uploads educational material through ManageBac and Office 365, related to the subject they are teaching.
- Each level proposes to students and / or parents educational activities that are designed in collaboration with CGS for Student Success. These activities have the following characteristics:
- They are related to the curriculum and, therefore, have a specific purpose
- They promote creativity
- They promote an inquiry-based approach in a different learning environment.
- The Digital Β. Synchronous Learning
- Real-time Teaching through the use of Microsoft Teams, according to the department or in smaller groups (the timetable of each grade will be followed)
- Primary School: teacher communication with students in small groups to explain material or activities, maintain contact, answer queries and offer encouragement
- Secondary School: communication between each tutor and their tutees in order to maintain contact, answer queries and to offer both encouragement and time management support
- Real-time seminars, conducted through Microsoft Teams, according to the department, class or group of students and / or parents.
- CGS for Student Success, April 2020, “Discovering Our Children’s Skills and Interests” – a seminar for parents on the functioning and development of the Brain
- CGS for Student Success, Creative Thinking Seminar, for junior high school students
- CGS for Student Success, Career Choices Seminar, for grade 10 students
Use of modern tools for interviews, evaluations, appointments such as:
- Online Interviews for Grade 10 / IB MYP Year 5 students for admission to the IB Diploma Programme
- Updating prospective parents through Office 365
- Becoming acquainted with and Assessment of Students through Online Communication Applications