The Educational Programmes at CGS:
- highlight the students’ individual gifts and skills.
- provide students with the means to develop critical thinking.
- guide students to combine learning experiences with the realities of the world around them.
- promote initiative, self-motivation and cultivate an appreciation of and respect for human and universal human values.
- provide pupils with specialized knowledge and a global view of knowledge – ensuring that they receive a thorough grounding for their successful entry into higher education and subsequently into the labour market in an evolving competitive international environment.
Experienced modern educators, who systematically receive training, implement our Educational Programmes, which, in turn, are supervised and evaluated by international organizations.