- Learning through play: individual and group activities in the classroom
- Developing listening, thinking and self-expression: reading and creating stories in a circle
- Language acquisition activities and games
- Introduction to mathematical concepts
- Free and structured play in the playground
- Developing imagination and creativity: music, movement, theatre, art, cooking activities
- Developing motor skills and physical activity: group games, baby swim, baby yoga
- Lunch – Rest period
- Quiet play, reading, songs, stories
Yoga contributes to physical development and greater concentration as well as flexibility, balance, strength and a sense of well-being.
Our Baby Swim programme is a positive experience for children; they enjoy the water and learn to swim with trained instructors in an Active Oxygen pool (4.5×6.5×0.90 meters), with a controlled temperature of 32-34 degrees Celsius. Children are introduced to swimming in a gentle way using activities and exercises allowing them to explore the water at their own pace, helping to develop greater confidence and learn the basics of swimming.