All the activities of the Afternoon Zone (SMART) are organized on a scientific basis and focus on specialization, experiential learning, creative fun and group work and are adapted to the educational and recreational needs of children, depending on their age and their timetables.
The SMART zone is based on:
- Small classes (up to 12 children) and on teaching that aims at the physical and personal development of each child individually.
- The existence of a scientifically defined educational framework and strict internal regulations for the protection of children according to age.
- The selection, training and certification of coaches / trainers.
- The systematic process of monitoring and evaluating the training and the progress of the children.
This year, the SMART programme will operate from Monday to Saturday in the Extra-Curricular zone (14.40 – 16.40), depending on the class, the level of each level and the selected activity.
* The Juventus programme operates within the framework of the Sports Club. The registration form and the programme according to age categories can be found at https://juventus.cgs.gr
Information & Registration email@example.com