Terms and Conditions
● Children between the ages of 9 and 15 years old can attend the Spirit Multisport Camp.
● The services covered by the participation fee are explicitly explained.
● The registration form must be completed in full. It should be completed by parents or guardians and all the necessary documentation requested should be provided.
● The deadline for registration and payment of the full amount for each period is 5 days before the beginning of the selected period.
● The organizer reserves the right to change or cancel the Spirig Multisports Camp in the case of unforeseen circumstances or if the minimum number of participants is not fulfilled. In such cases, the organizer is obliged to reimburse the amount already paid, without any other compensation.
● For any change to a selected period, please contact the organizer at least 5 days before it commences.
● The participant must abide by the rules of the programme provided by the organizer.
● The organizer, who retains the right to withhold the participation fee, reserves the right to suspend a Spirit Multisport Camp participant without any refund in the event of non-compliance and violation of the stated rules,
● Participation includes a personal accident insurance policy covering the participant’s attendance during the Spirit Multisport Camp.
● Failure to complete the terms and conditions for participation (documentation & fees) means immediate termination of this contract without any claim on the part of the participant.
● A participant has the right to withdraw his/her participation in advance either by telephone or written notice 5 (five) days before the beginning of the selected period. In this case, the participant is entitled to a refund of the amount paid, with the exception of the start-up and organization costs incurred by the organizer (10% of the total participation fee). If a participant happens to leave during the programme, the organizer is not obliged to offer a refund.
● On the days that the person registered cannot participate, no refund will be given.
● The organizer is not responsible for the loss of items such as jewellery, watches or electronic games.
Cost of participation
NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE
CGS Sports Club
* When making a deposit, please enter the name of the participant and “Spirit Multisport Camp”.
* Fees charged for international money transfers are borne by the participant and not by the organizer.
For more information regarding registrations, please contact us either on 210 6030411 (ext. 955) or at | firstname.lastname@example.org